Your seminars at Golf des Yvelines
On the first floor of Château de la Couharde, you’ll find two meeting rooms with a magnificent view of the golf course and majestic lake. These rooms are equipped with everything you need for your corporate seminar, team building session, PR event or product launch.
We are open all year round and offer an unparalleled natural setting. To complement your business event, we also organise golf introductory sessions for beginners or tournaments for experienced players on our golf courses.
Our seminar rooms
The “Golf” room
It is ideal for small working groups. This cosy room with natural lighting can accommodate up to 12 people in a meeting configuration. Fully equipped with a video projector, Wi-Fi connection and a flipchart, it has everything you need for your business event.
The “Club” room
It is the more spacious of our meeting rooms. Its 78m² can accommodate up to 35 people in a U-shaped seating arrangement and up to 70 people with theatre-style seating. It is also fully equipped and enjoys natural lighting.
Private competitions and corporate days at Golf des Yvelines
Do you want to organise a golf day for your clients or employees, a company party or a product launch? Are you looking for a natural, authentic venue to surprise your guests?
Golf des Yvelines has been organising successful corporate events for more than 20 years.
Our staff are at your service and will help you customise your event to meet your needs. You can be assured of a warm welcome in a unique setting.
– Your POS advertising throughout the golf club
– Sports management: scorecard recording and organisation of driving and approach shot competitions
– Choice of starting formula (e.g. shotgun, staggered) and game (stableford, scramble, foursome, four-ball, best ball, etc.)
– 3 buggies provided for your event
– Pull carts provided
Our bespoke services
– Golf course customised with your branding (flags, buggies, tee-off area)
– Option of offering personalised gifts with logo from the proshop (polo shirts, jackets, balls, etc.)
– Other options include a welcome breakfast, cocktails, lunch, a mid-course buffet break, “refuelling” on the course and dinner
– Club and buggy hire