Enjoy a golf club experience with Resonance Golf Collection from 10 September to 4 October 2020!
Did you know that golf is the most popular individual sport in the world?
Come and enjoy a memorable experience surrounded by nature! Fun, relaxing and cool: golf is a sport with many virtues that can be played alone, with friends or as a family.
To try golf is to love it!
– NATURE: with a variety of landscapes and outstanding natural settings, it’s easy to get away from it all.
– FUN: this fun, social sport helps you build relationships while sharing good times with family and friends.
– RELAXATION: calming and restful, this activity will become your must-have breath of fresh air.
Included in the two-hour free introduction
– Supervision by a qualified coach
– Loan of equipment and balls
– Introduction to the course
– Open to all (18 years and older)
The golf school is happy to host those aged under 18 years.
After taking part in the introductory course, I joined a club and made friends who I play great rounds of golf with every week.
À lire aussi
Rugby World Cup 2023 Broadcast
A Pleasant Surprise for Rugby Fans on our Resonance Golf Collection Courses!
Golfing Initiation Days
Try out golf from 8 September to 15 October 2023! See golf in a different way thanks to our two hours of free initiation with a qualified instructor.